Liquid Telecom launches 'Liquid Home' super-fast fibre broadband in KigaliKigali, February 26, 2020
Liquid Telecom Rwanda, part of the leading pan-African telecoms group Liquid Telecom, today launched Liquid Home, affordable super-fast broadband. This announcement coincides with the company’s re-brand of its retail arm from Hai to Liquid Home.
“With Liquid Home, users get unlimited high-speed internet, significant price reductions and free installation across all of our packages. This includes feature-rich options for the most demanding consumers. By making it easy for more homes to connect to the fastest and most reliable broadband network Liquid Telecom has set a new benchmark for affordable internet connectivity aligned to the Government’s digital agenda.” Said Alexis Kabeja, CEO of Liquid Telecom in Rwanda.
With Liquid Home, people living in selected residential areas across the city of Kigali will benefit from:
- Affordable 24/7 internet connectivity across Liquid Telecom’s award-winning fibre network
- Unlimited data across all packages with free fibre installation
- A choice of download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Crystal clear voice calling on Liquid Telecom’s fibre infrastructure seamlessly linking with other networks
- Flexible online payment options with prices starting from just 27,999 Rwf a month
- High quality of service with a dedicated online portal and local customer support team
- For the first time in Rwanda, consumers will have access to flexible and affordable plans
“Rwanda is one of the fastest-growing African countries in ICT with more of our citizens than ever now using the internet. Liquid Telecom is playing a key role in driving internet penetration and bridging the digital divide by offering faster, reliable and affordable broadband internet connectivity to more people as the Government of Rwanda’s continues to push the ICT agenda.” Said Sam Nkusi, Chairman, Liquid Telecom East Africa.
Offers are available by calling the dedicated support number on Tel: 252 444 333